Monday 4 June 2012

Nothing more than a slight blip....

Here's a wee experimental blog post. As well as running (and recently failing to post in) this blog, I recommenced in May my submission of a daily photo to my account, named "Breathe In And Out" on the blipfoto daily photo micro-blogging site. As well as sharing it on Twitter and Facebook, as I have been doing to increase the number of hits, I'm going to share it here too, just see if any of you are interested. That way, at least I might avoid the month-long gaps such as the one that this post brings to an end! I'll experiment with the best way to share these, but for now, here's a link to yesterday's blipfoto entry: Breathe In And Out... on Blipfoto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment... much appreciated at this end! If you've enjoyed reading this post, why not sign up to follow this blog? I won't even make you wear a robe, cape, costume or anything, unless you insist.