Saturday 16 June 2012

A grasshopper's eye view?

Continuing the grassland theme from earlier in the week, I tried a wee photographic experiment with my phone camera, seeking a slightly different perspective on this grassland habitat. I set the auto-timer to 10 seconds, pressed the shutter release and laid the phone, lens-upward, in the middle of a bed of creeping buttercups and speedwells. I think the results are quite interesting and definitely the different perspective I was seeking!  The second of the pictures was one of my blipfotos this week.
Please let me know what you think!



1 comment:

  1. Hey Scotty Boy! Hows your year been? I have been a very absent blogger this year but its still a very worthwhile hobby! We are spending Christmas in Scotland this year, can't wait! (Dumfries and Galloway) Best wishes to you and yours, bye for now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment... much appreciated at this end! If you've enjoyed reading this post, why not sign up to follow this blog? I won't even make you wear a robe, cape, costume or anything, unless you insist.