Tuesday 24 August 2010

Beatbox harmonica

I was delighted to watch a video of a beatboxing flautist over on the E-clecticism blog, home of all manner of wonderful posts here, where jono has the knack of digging out, and putting on display, the most amazing things! The vid made me think if something I came across last year, which I enjoyed so much I bought it (or an audio version of it) later on i-Tunes. I play harmonica (poorly) but I don't beat-box - but this guy, Yuri Lane, does both - and at the same time. This is fun. Short, but fun! I hope you enjoy it too.

3 comments:

  1. Nice one. And your right - Jono is very talented at picking out some real gems. One of my first ports of call in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you guys are making me blush. :-)

    Love this one SNB. Oh thank you for the mention

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment... much appreciated at this end! If you've enjoyed reading this post, why not sign up to follow this blog? I won't even make you wear a robe, cape, costume or anything, unless you insist.